skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Blue Eyed Blondes
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Mom, Ava Got Into Trouble!
"Mom, Ava got into trouble!" This is what Anna was yelling this morning while I was taking a shower. Ava had gotten into my mascara and she thought she looked beautiful and was so proud of herself!
1 comment:
3Skis
said...
I agree! Ava looks gorgeous!
Love, Aunt Angie
October 25, 2007 at 7:44 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Mama, Anna, Ava, Joey & Daddy
Mommy Said I Could Put More Pictures on My Blog
17 years ago
The 3Skis
Happy Halloween
17 years ago
Bryn Evelyn
Blog Archive
December
(2)
April
(5)
December
(9)
November
(4)
October
(6)
September
(1)
August
(3)
July
(2)
June
(5)
May
(6)
March
(7)
February
(1)
January
(1)
December
(2)
November
(5)
October
(3)
1 comment:
I agree! Ava looks gorgeous!
Love, Aunt Angie
Post a Comment