Anna decided Saturday night that she and Ava would sleep on their new mattress we bought for their big girl bed. This is a pretty big deal around here. We've never pushed her to leave our bed, but have been talking with her about it lately. It was time and after all, I'll have a new little nursling in my bed in a few more months. I knew Ava would do great...she's always been the kind of baby who puts herself to sleep. Anna was the one I was worried about. I was so pleasantly surprised when they went to sleep quickly and stayed there the whole night. Anna was very proud of herself. I'm so proud of her too. It's been 4 nights now, and they are doing so well. Sometimes I find them all cuddled up which is so cute. I'm without a child in bed with me for the first time in over four years...and I miss them!
Mommy Said I Could Put More Pictures on My Blog
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment