My little Joey is 3 months's old! I don't know where the time has gone. He's a sweet boy. He has gotten very smiley, and loves to watch people. He knows our voices and lights up when the girls go near him. He loves to cuddle. He loves his pacifier. He is now happy with Jeff, and that makes Jeff very happy. He still hates the car. His eyes are changing from the usual dark newborn color to Parmentier blue. His hair is still much darker than the girls. Ava turned blonde by 3 months and Anna hair changed to blonde around 4-5 months, so we'll see. His hairline is cute. I don't know who he resembles but I still see Michael in him sometimes. He is getting bigger and bigger. He will probably even off soon though. I just switched out the 6 month clothes with 9 month clothes. I can't believe my 3 month old is wearing 9-12 month clothes! I tried to put him in a bumbo seat but his chubby thighs don't fit. 

Mommy Said I Could Put More Pictures on My Blog
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment